At the Flowr Corporation we believe cultivating premium cannabis products starts from the ground up. From our expert cultivators to our executives, we work passionately to provide our customers with quality products that improve their lifestyles.
In support of that mission, we are in need of a Project Manager to join our team at our Kelowna BC campus.
If you are ready to join a fun, professional team of expert cultivators and business people in a new and fast-paced industry, we want to hear from you.
The Project Manager manages key client projects. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
In this role, you will:
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
To be successful, you will need:
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
In return, we will give you:
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- A company culture that focuses not only on hard work, but also camaraderie, work-life balance, and having fun in all the things we do.
- A unique and challenging work environment with exposure to a diverse range of cutting-edge technologies.
- An opportunity to join an exciting and nascent industry with lots of room for career growth and advancement