At the Flowr Corporation we believe cultivating premium cannabis products starts from the ground up. From our expert cultivators to our executives, we work passionately to provide our customers with quality products that improve their lifestyles.
In support of that mission, we are in need of a Logistics Manager to join our team at our Kelowna BC campus.
If you are ready to join a fun, professional team of expert cultivators and business people in a new and fast-paced industry, we want to hear from you
The Logistics Manager will schedule all inbound/outbound shipments, provide leadership to our warehouse team and strive to keep transportation costs low. The successful candidate will also be responsible for prioritizing tasks to meet expected shipping dates and maintaining an accurate inventory.
In this role, you will:
- Manage an accurate inventory of warehouse materials
- Schedule and track inbound and outgoing shipments
- Recruit and train of warehouse personnel
- Ensure materials are delivered to sites in a timely manner as per clients’ criteria
- Assess and recommend ideal shipping methods, routing or carriers to meet necessary parameters, specifications and costs
- Supervise forklift operations
- Negotiate rates with carriers
- Uphold quality control measures in accordance with Health Canada and standards set by The Flowr Corporation
- Other duties as assigned.
To be successful, you should have the following skills:
- Post-secondary Diploma and/or Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 5+ years’ logistics experience
- 5+ years’ leadership experience
- Demonstrated understanding of consumer goods industry
- Able to manage time effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office and inventory management software
In return, we will give you:
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- A company culture that focuses not only on hard work, but also camaraderie, work-life balance, and having fun in all the things we do.
- A unique and challenging work environment with exposure to a diverse range of cutting-edge technologies.
- An opportunity to join an exciting and nascent industry with lots of room for career growth and advancement